If you are unable to come for a face to face consultation we can offer you an online consultation via Skype. During the consultation you will get all your questions answered. You will also get all the information you need about diagnostic and treatment methods required.
You will have the opportunity to address all your questions to a doctor, plan your visit and find out what tests and investigations you are going to need.
All your tests, medical reports and investigation reports will be reviewed thoroughly and you will have all of them explained and interpreted for you. You will also receive a preliminary diagnosis and a treatment plan.
Online consultation helps save time. You will get all the necessary information about all the tests and investigations and find out what treatment options we offer.
- Send your request by completing the form and not forgetting to attach the documents available and to upload the content of you CT or MRI scan DVD.
- You can also simply message one of our assistants or email them to email@example.com.
- You will be contacted by a doctor’s assistant and they will offer you possible dates and times for your consultation.
- 5 to 10 minutes prior to your consultation one of the assistants will contact you in order to check the quality of your internet connection and then will put you in touch with a doctor.
- After the consultation you will be sent a payment link so you can pay for your consultation using a card of any bank.
- After your consultation you will receive a report and a preliminary diagnosis made by the doctor as well as recommendations for further diagnostic and possible treatment options.